From the 30th of November to 9th of December, Out of the Box International is organizing a week dedicated to innovations and networking in the field of Internet, educational, social entrepreneurship and youth policies.
Out of the Box Week is taking place in Brussels, in three different locations, bringing together experts, entrepreneurs and educators, different organizations, from more than 20 European Countries. It is our annual event with the idea to bring together experts who share innovative ideas and provide them with the time and space to exchange those and co-create.
The weekly programme starts with a final meeting of the Strategic Partnership Project, and working groups on Education, Internet and Social Entrepreneurship and Training of Out of the Box Expert Pool. It will also include a study visit of 10 youth organizations from Europe to the European Institutions discovering the practices of cross-sectoral policy development, an Advocacy visit for Civil Rights Organizations from Moldova and kick off of the long term project dedicated to higher education curricula.
Offering a place for networking with other Brussels based stakeholders, on 03rd and 4th of December, Workshops, Discussions and networking sessions will take place in Lodzkie House and La Valetta House, offering to policy makers, business sector and civil society in Brussels to learn more about the Out of the Box idea in policy and education.
The ‘open’ programme is composed of three main elements that include, movie projection, discussion, workshops and networking events.
- Inclusion and Solidarity – European Dream or Nightmare? | Projection of the movie: “We are like Oranges” followed by discussion with the author Cecilia Garding (Moderated by Gabriella Civico)
- Workshop “Data protection and freedom of speech” by Triin Adamson
- Workshop “Innovative Out of the Box Policies” by Marko Paunovic
- Workshop “Inspiration and Motivation in Social Entrepreneurship” by Bogdan Glogovac
- Workshop “Innovative local inclusive policies” by Mantas Jurgutis
- Networking event & cocktail
- Workshop “Management of Expertise today” by Out of the Box International
- Workshop “Antigypsyism Training Curricula” by Adem Ademi
- Workshop “Visual facilitation for more quality education” by Ela Jakubek
- Workshop “Quality of non-formal education for more inclusive Europe” by Jasmin Jasarevic
- Networking event & cocktail
To join the open programme and learn more about the activities and events of Out of the Box Week follow the live updates on the Out of the Box Facebook Page. Due to limited places registration for open part of the programme is required. You can register on the following link;
The Out of the Box week is organized with the support of European Commission “Erasmus+ Programme”. Programme parts are organized in collaboration with the Lodzkie House in Brussels, European Project Association and Malta Business Bureau