Social innovation is the result of tremendously complex social processes, sometimes also environmental conditions, and finally individual contributions. There is no proven road to a quality in innovations, we have no single recipe, but we have a committed team, methods, plenty of expertise, experience and energy to create frameworks that could lead to innovative solutions. We don’t create change by doing the same things we’ve always done. By introducing diversity we provoke discovery.
Our projects all have a few things in common: they are emerging; involve diverse social actors, and aim at making a real difference in the communities that they target.
- Social Entrepreneurship in Youth Work – Developing employability and innovations amongst the youth people
- Social Inclusion through Entrepreneurship
- Modern Youth NGO Management – The Challenge of Professionalism
- Finding grass-root solutions for refugee crisis in Europe
- From Idea to Europe
- “Include Me” – ESL Training Scheme
- Key to Participation
- Youth Inc: Inclusive Policies
- Innovative Cross-Sectoral Policies for quality, active youth participation
- First Work Experience for Lifelong Success
- Honeycomb of Participation
- Advocating for Social Inclusion
- Freedom of Media and Accession talks: Speak up, Serbia!
- Conference “New European Commission Programmes for 2014-2020″
- D zone