The Adult course on EU funding introduces participants to EU Project Management. The aim of the course is to develop competences of learners to plan and manage European funded projects. It will support staff and members of participating organisations in using the tools offered by the European Union and when participating in calls proposed by the EU in order to get funding for project proposals. The programme includes elements such as:
- Legal, institutional, and economic aspects of the European Union;
- EU policies – policies addressed at European funding and its implementation tools;
- Direct and indirect funding of the EU and areas covered – presentation of the opportunities offered by the EU;
- The Project Cycle Management;
- Principles and Techniques of EU Projects Planning.
Participants will also get the chance to visit the European Commission as part of the course.
- 2017: 2
- 2016: 4
The project is co-funded by Erasmus + Programme of the European Commission.