The beginning of 2021 marks a closure of the IYE LABs “Promotion of Inclusive Youth Environments Through Testing Innovative Experiences for Social Labs for Volunteering” Project.
The final conference of the project closed the official activities of the last two years, during which the partners have finalized these outputs and activities:
- IYE-LABs methodology;
- IYE-LABs educational tool kit;
- Report on policy tools and recommendations “Manual for advocacy”, Local and International Advocacy activities;
- Implementation of the IYE-LABs capacity building activities at local level (4 countries);
- IYE-LABs’ Lessons learned report;
- Development of local pilots by the young beneficiaries + mentoring/accompanying;
- Local sustainability plans;
- Additional “Volunteering in times of a Pandemic” activities: meetings and consultations with the participants online;
- Conference for Inclusive Youth Environments through Social Labs experiences for volunteering, “Volunteering in Times of a Pandemic”;
While the project itself has come to its closing, the activities are far from over. The consortium is fully engaged in implementing sustainability actions and planning for a follow up, involving collaboration and further developing the social labs idea.
The project consortium of partners was built of 7 organisations from 5 countries (Spain, Italy, Croatia, Turkey and Belgium), and co-financed by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Commission.