Subject: Creation of the project website and the platform
Project title: “Service Learning Upscaling Social Inclusion for Kids” (SLUSIK)
Assignment period: 1/4/2021 – 30/11/2022
The purpose of the project SLUSIK is to promote & support social inclusion by enhancing the acquisition of social and civic competences and fostering knowledge, understanding and ownership of values and fundamental rights in school leavers. The 7 partners have decided to address this topic and theme due to the needs analysis undertaken as part of their experience and practice in engaging with young people in the formal and non-formal education sectors, that shows that the lack of social and civic competencies amongst school leavers, and especially early school leavers, severely limits their capacity to become socially included adults. Service learning in higher education with a strong civic education component has proven to be effective at enhancing social and civic competencies.
The community of practice development will be staged as follows:
1. Mapping of practitioners: each partner will map and establish contacts with the practitioners;
2. Development of supporting content: partners, with the coordination of the WP leader, will develop a comprehensive online support system via conference calls, materials and guides for the practitioners to use and multiply;
The aim of the output is dual: to ensure maximum visibility and sustainability of the project and its outcomes and to create a space to share the information and outputs. The idea behind this output is to create a space where the partners and the stakeholders could find and engage with the information published and, in this way, continue to improve the quantity and quality of knowledge on the topic. In concrete, the assignment includes development of the project website capable to support the growth of the Community of practice online and social media, particularly dealing with secondary school teachers but also any practitioner or policymaker concerned with social inclusion of young people and preventing early school leaving through the acquisition of increased social and civic competencies.
The webpage/platform will be formed around dedicated spaces for content upload:
- Project outputs: curricula, publications, created educational content and space for discussion and exchange around those aimed at building increased capacity amongst the members of the community of practice;
- Project visibility materials created during the realisation of WP output no. 1 to ensure smooth transition between project stages;
- Project news: stages of development, calls for participants, publication of outputs, launch of events;
- Partner content: project related partner content – articles, news, development and implementation;
- Social media creation: links to project/partner social media accounts.
How to apply:
Send us an offer with the subject “SLSUSIK – external provider” including technical and financial specifications to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 30/4/2021.
Out of the Box International